Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Typical responsibilities of a brand manager include:
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers).
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants.
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Qualification: BSc / HND
- Experience: 5 years in related field
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Team working skills.
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants with proximity to the Island should apply
|Deadline||5th January, 2020.|