JOB TITLE: BSN / Registered Nurse / Midwife
JOB LOCATION: Owerri (World Bank Umuguma), Imo
- Nurse / Midwife should be able to provide antenatal and postnatal care, monitor labor and providematernal/newborn care.
- Registered Nurse should be able to providedirect and indirect care for assigned patients in various nursing units and per scheduled shift
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families
- Managing patients with various medical cases
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem focused, and age-specific assessment techniques
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients’ needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome
- Document all relevant data in the medical record according to hospital standards and many other nursing duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have current clinical experience in direct patient care and have worked a minimum of 12 months in a multiple bed hospital.
- Hold and maintain a current nursing license to practice in Nigeria.
- Ability to pass a written knowledge test and interview.
- Attractive and Competitive.
- Relocation bonus avaliable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|