JOB TITLE: Budget Expert
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The Budget Expert is to provide technical assistance to both the Finance unit and the management which will contribute immensely to early delivery of grant objectives on continual basis.
- HND / BSc in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, CPA/ ACCA) is required
- Minimum of 6 years working experience, with at least 4 years in Grant management, or health sector of an NGO.
- Grants and project financial reporting experience, preferably in the health is an advantage.
- Experience of working as part of a team with a heavy workload.
- Experience and/or understanding of flow of funds and associated risks associated with Grant management would be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be problem solving individual, matured and self-motivated.
- Must be computer literate with experience in an Accounting Package, MS Office-Excel especially.
- Knowledge of working in Centralized Accounting System (CAS) is required.
- Experience and knowledge of MOH financial and accounting procedures
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy, and tact.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in only one attachment (MSWord document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Click here to apply online
- Please indicate the title and Ref. No. of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Deadline: June 23, 2021
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|