Bursar is currently needed at Nase City College of Education (NCCOE)
JOB TITLE: Bursar
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the College and shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
Candidates for the post of the Bursar must possess the following requirements:
- A good honours Degree, HND or its equivalent in Accountancy or Finance from a recognised institution of higher learning plus full registration with recognised Professional Accounting body
- Must possess relevant Master’s Degree from a recognised institution of higher learning with at least 6 years of cognate experience. Possession of ICAN an added advantage
- Must have been a Deputy Bursar
- Evidence of a continuous mandatory professional development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and other correspondence under confidential cover with the envelope sealed and marked “Post of Bursar” to reach the Office of:
Nase City College of Education (NCCOE),
Malamin GRA Gboko,
|Deadline||29th March, 2020.|