JOB TITLE: Business Development Analyst
JOB LOCATIONS: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Lagos
Slots: 13 Openings
- The Business Development Analyst will be required to find new targets and leads to promote the sales and services of the company or organization.
- You will develop sales assets, processes, and tools capable of supporting Business Development and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- You will engage with all levels of the customer and act as their trusted advisor.
- Coordinating sales activities, trade marketing, CR and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department / region and contribute in developing and executing wellness business plan.
- Locat or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operation
- Identify Industry exhibitions & Marketing events suitable to showcase Company’s business activities and competencies in Nigeria
- Driving the business development and marketing operations of the company to meet and exceed set targets
- Recognizing key opportunities in the sector and marketing of our products to small, medium and big organizations
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets while following established pricing policies.
- Embarking on research and development activities to continually identify business challenges and proffer solutions
- Reviewing sales operations across the business ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration would be an additional qualification
- 3 – 5 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2years in B2A sales/Marketing.
- Proven track record of high sales
- Fluent in English
- Relevant experience in HMO industry
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Customer management experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: August 15, 2021
|Job Category||Business Development Management|