JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive (Agent Acquisition)
JOB LOCATIONS: Abuja (FCT), Kano, Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Slots: 5 Openings
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for analysing sales leads, agents acquisition and on-boarding, agent management, also responsible for business development in their region.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast-moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Analyse the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need.
- Must have Sales experience as Agent / Merchant Acquisition in a Fintech or Agent Baking sector or sales experience in a Commercial Bank
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and passionate about sales
- Applicants must be resident in any of the states listed above.
- Attractive basic pay with HMO, Pension and other benefits.
Deadline: July 16, 2021
|Job Category||Business Development Management|