Vexceed Technologies Limited is recruiting candidates for a Business Development Executive.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are currently recruiting for the role of a Business Development Executive. The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list / database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5+ years leading new business teams in the technology, website/web apps and digital marketing space.
- Strong success in generating leads using direct sales methods.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers.
- Extensive experience leading successful RFP responses and other industry new business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers including business acumen and knowledge of general business structures in a variety of industries.
- Familiarity with functionality and best practices in web development, Software as a Service, Content Management Systems, ecommerce platforms, ERP systems and digital marketing.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented. Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Experience and comfort with working against quarterly and yearly targets.
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|