Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Due to expansion, we are looking for self-managed individual of high integrity, with experience in a performance driven consulting environment to assume responsibility of a Business Development Manager.
- In the above, Senior Management position, appointee will be responsible in providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the aforementioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, she/he will have well developed contacts at senior levels in private and public sector organisations, as well as multilateral agencies.
Responsibilities will include:
- The provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- The selected candidate will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as the profitable management.
- Ideal candidate will have appropriate qualifications in the relevant disciplines, preferably at post graduate level with appropriate professional qualifications.
- She/he will have extensive experience in any or a combination of the following service areas: financial consulting, business advisory services, human capital consulting.
- Ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall co-ordination of the office.
- Candidate of high integrity, who is self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for this very important position in a performance driven organisation.
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidate will have direct revenue and profit responsibilities with demonstrable competencies in sourcing for and implementing consulting projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|