Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyzes the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducted preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail including term and payment schedule.
- Reviews all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid and in accordance with the bank’s guidelines.
- Approves or disapproves loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
- Meets with clients who have difficulty in keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopts a proactive position in arriving in win/win solutions.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
- 2-4 year’s sales /business development experience in a financial services industry, (Micro finance, commercial banks, Insurance companies etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|
|Deadline||19th November, 2019.|