Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services. They provide services like Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. There Headquarter is located at 24B Femi Okunnu Rd, Lekki Penninsula II, Lekki, Lagos.
There are currently looking for qualified candidates for the position below.
- Your job as a Business Development Officer is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities/leads.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Develop and deliver pitches to clients and prospects.
- Communicate HR products developments to prospective clients
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients.
- Oversee the development of HR marketing literature.
- Write reports
- Provide Management with feedback.
- Ensuring business objectives/targets are met periodically
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have good business sense
- Must have a deep understanding of marketing principles
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude towards the word
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field with a Consulting Firm will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Preferably female
- Must reside on the island
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected] Using the role “Business Development Officer” as the subject of your application.
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|
|Deadline||20th November, 2019.|