Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited is recruiting candidates for a Business Development Strategist.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Strategist
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
- Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities.
- Follow up with clients and industry stake holders on Submitted Bids & Quotes and facilitate the issuance of Purchase Orders & Contracts
- Sourcing for opportunities in RFQ, ITT, Selective bidding processes that the company can participate.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Assist in the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Source for Technical partners and maintain relationships with existing technical Partners.
- Be involved in the development of yearly business plans & Budget
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|