JOB TITLE: Business Executive Associate
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Coffee Empire is looking for suitable Business Executive Associates to join us in expanding our growing company. Suitable for this position, you must:
- Prospecting, liaising and fixing appointments with HR Departments of various companies to pitch services
- Establishing relationships with new clients to engage for business activities.
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to encourage repeated business activities.
- Effectively communicating IGC’s capabilities and services to suit clients’ needs.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of business events and activities.
- Providing effective two-way communication between the client and team.
- Portraying strong team representation to meet client expectations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Candidates with minimum one (1) year of sales/telesales experience will be preferred.
- Candidates will be required to liaise with both English and French-speaking clients.
- Must be comfortable travelling to different companies on a regular basis (not a desk-bound job)
- Aged 21 and above who can commit on a full-time basis.
- Possess a drive to spearhead company growth.
- Strong leadership skills to guide a team of vibrant sales consultants.
- Young, dynamic and confident with presentations.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Employee Benefits.
- Performance Bonus, H&S Coverage, Medical Claims.
- Additional cash and travel incentives will be awarded upon excellent performance.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 10, 2021
|Job Category||Business Development Management|