Job Title: Business Process and Internal Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, organize, implement and execute internal control functions, which entails the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Supervise different units/functions and ensure the realization of the management policy and objective.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers:
- Provides first level assurance review of team outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Organize the execution of exception management process to ensure audit issues are fixed within due dates and appropriate stakeholders communicated of outcomes of the audit.
- Ensure periodic (Monthly, Quarterly, etc) draft management reports are produced
- Write draft reports – special investigations, Audits and Exceptions.
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risk
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on the performance of business processes.
- For processes that do not exist or are not thorough, designing a robust process with controls and KPIs that can be used to measure performance will be needed.
- For existing process, work with management to identify leading metrics for their teams and help departments measure performance e.g. after service, customer complains, inventory management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years of work experience in a Business Process and Internal Control role
- Experience in designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes
- CPA/CA/CIA or related experience
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment, and delivering on commitments
- You know how to use hypotheses and related strategies e.g. A/B testing, and can interpret this data to make insightful conclusions
- Not afraid to dig into the data or process and willing to learn new technical skills. You read and keep yourself up-to-date with latest market technologies e.g. for automation.
- Have a very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations etc.
- Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Process and Internal Control” as the subject of the e-mail.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|