JOB TITLE: Business Unit Administrator
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Administration
Management Level: Associate
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, and speeches.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings and executive summaries
- Tasks scheduling, managing e-calendar and meeting commitments.
- Organize and coordinate travel and related logistics
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organized private sector and other external parties
- Research, data analysis, and management reporting
- Organize events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Create and maintain records, electronic files and databases
- Perform other job-related assignments.
- First Degree in any Social Sciences or Business-related fields with a minimum of Second-Class Division.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrator or Executive Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO, or equivalent levels in a medium or large organization.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organization and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiatives and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity, and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication, and interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage.
- Up to 20%.
Deadline: September 12, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|