Category Buyer (Engineering & Technical) is needed at UAC of Nigeria Plc
JOB TITLE: Category Buyer (Engineering & Technical)
- Responsible for the procurement of all Engineering items and services, spares, and maintenance parts.
- Will execute; source identification duties, handling of end-users requisitions quotes from vendors, cost-saving drives, bid management, Purchase Order issuance, and payment reconciliation for all spares, maintenance, and Engineering services purchases.
You will be accountable for.
- Conducting research on market developments, price, and cost developments by applying cost models.
- Having a pool of subject matter professionals and project minded vendors for ease of engagement for all spore ports and factory maintenance services that may be required by the business.
- Liaise with manufacturing and engineering team to plan for short and long spares and services based on the agreed company’s operational expenditure plan.
We are looking for a Category Buyer with the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years requisite experience in the procurement of Technical Items, Engineering goods and services, Project Management, Operational Management in FMCG.
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good analytical and negotiation skill
- Proactive and result oriented
- High integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret the BOQ is very essential to enable effective and efficient buying
- Project Management skills.
- Be a member of CIPS or equivalent COREN, NSE, PMP
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of your detailed and updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||31st July, 2020.|