JOB TITLE: Certifying Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Report to: Director of Engineering and Maintenance
- Ensure all maintenance tasks carried out are accurately recorded in both technical log and in company maintenance database
- Accomplish designated maintenance requirements on company aircraft
- Responsible for the quality standards of maintenance tasks
- Accomplish and administer the operational maintenance activities in an efficient & safe manner
- Ensure standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CAA and other applicable regulatory bodies are met
- Lead technicians in accomplishment of routine maintenance and defect rectification tasks
- Dispatch aircrafts with available resources within required time frame.
- Experience: Minimum of 25 years experience in Maintenance Planning, management and supervisory roles communicating at highest levels, clients and stakeholders.
- Aircraft Type: B777, B737, EMBR: 145/195.
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: December 17, 2020
|Job Category||Aviation / Airline|