JOB TITLE: Charcoal Warehouse Officer
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The ideal candidates will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- In charge of the timely distribution of products
- Pack and process charcoal
- Plan and coordinate logistics for the group.
- Monitor stocks of outgoing and receiving products.
- Processrequisitions and confirm availability of stock.
- Follow up on with deliveries.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Plan and coordinate gate pass for contractors and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in warehousing of a charcoal plant
- Technical knowledge in Charcoal production
- Strong leadership skills
- Disciplined and trustworthy
- Always willing to travel.
- NGN75,000 – NGN90,000 / month.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: June 17, 2021