JOB TITLE: Chief Community Development Assistant – GL07
JOB LOCATION: Edo
Job Code: TEC18
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
- The services of talented Technicians, Technologists and Junior Staff are required to fill the vacant position above in the Service, support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to be a part of this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- Candidate must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate or West African School Certificate plus at least four (4) years post- qualification cognate experience
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the job as stated above. Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidates will get to work in a Civil Service that offers robust challenging job opportunities, a diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State.
- Candidates must have obtained their academic, vocational or trade qualification on or after January 1, 2015 and must not be more than 30 years of age by December 31, 2020.
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|