JOB TITLE: Chief Dealer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head, Treasury, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Bank’s foreign exchange and commodity trading operations.
- This will involve generating incremental income through proprietary trading, as well as managing the Banks asset and liability positions.
- A good First Degree in the Social Sciences or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution. Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in FX markets.
- Asset and liability management skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyse various financial events,
- Good understanding of asset and liability management.
- Sound knowledge of banking products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 11, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|