JOB TITLE: Chief Medical Director
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- Medical Directors oversee the operation and success of medical services, hospital departments, clinical training services and blood banks.
Interested candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidate must be a Medical or Dental Practitioner, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than Twelve (12) years Post-graduation.
- The candidate must be a fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidate must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- The candidate must be of proven good character and integrity.
- The candidate must possess a current Practicing License from the MDCN.
- Evidence of Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualification and experience are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.
Deadline: July 23, 2021
|Job Category||Chief, Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|