JOB TITLE: Chief Operating Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new products & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership that will to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the companies.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an engineer of high integrity with senior-level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- He/she will report to the Chairman as well as manage the business managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both companies.
- Will be responsible for Front End Marketing and meeting set targets
Qualifications / Requirements
- The appointee should be an Electrical / Electronic, Automation / Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer with upward of 15 years experience in Engineering Consulting / Power environment
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with high level contact, strong leadership and performance management skills.
- Must have strong business development skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 5, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|