Michael Stevens Consulting is a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. Their headquarter is currently located at 22b Rafiu Shittu St, Oke Ira, Lagos.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- The appointee will be responsible for providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the aforementioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, She/He will have well-developed contacts at senior levels in both private and public sector organizations, as well as multilateral agencies.
- The provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- Ideal candidates will have a University Degree preferably at the postgraduate level with appropriate professional qualifications.
They will have extensive experience in any or a combination of the following service areas:
- Financial consulting,
- Business advisory services,
- Human capital consulting.
- Ideal candidates will have some knowledge/ experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall coordination of the firm
- The selected candidate will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as the profitable management of the firm. Candidate of high integrity, who are self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for this very important position in a performance-driven organization.
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidates will have direct revenue and profit responsibilities with demonstrable competencies in sourcing for and implementing consulting projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter indicating current remuneration in strict confidence to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
|Deadline||15th December, 2019.|