JOB TITLE: Teller
Job Req ID: 21260728
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication.
- Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- The Teller is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including the day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and processing transactions, in coordination with the Customer Service function.
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the branch generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service
- Perform efficient and accurate banking transactions including, managing cash supply for the branch, processing incoming/outgoing cash deposits, and maintaining branch vault cash
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunitties offered by Citi
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated sales and customer service or experience
- Money handling experience
- Effective problem-solving communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Quick thinking
- Digitally savvy.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|