JOB TITLE: Civil Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a candidate to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects from conception through to completion.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Must have license of professional engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D etc
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|