JOB TITLE: Claims Officer
Reporting to the Senior Claims & Recoveries Officer, the Claims Officer is responsible for the following:
- Provide analytical and technical support in claims management;
- Implement policies and procedures for investigating, evaluating and managing risks and settlement of claims;
- Propose improvements in the underwriting guidelines based on claims and other experiences;
- Assess all information and documents submitted in support of claims to determine their accuracy and compliance with insurance policies issued;
- Provide technical support to the underwriting and accounts departments in all phases of claims handling;
- ATI offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment commensurate with other multilaterals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications, which should include an electronic copy of the following below, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- CV, plus details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees
- Personal History Form
- The successful candidates must have suitable qualifications, experience and attributes as indicated under the job description.
- ATI reserves the right to not make an appointment to the above vacancies, or to make an appointment at a slightly higher or lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
- ATI will only contact those applicants who are being actively considered for an interview.
Deadline: April 20, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|