Higher Ground International Schools (HGIS) is recruiting candidates for a Class Tutor (Primary School and Nursery).
JOB TITLE: Class Tutor (Primary School and Nursery)
JOB LOCATION: Abia
- Effectively teach subject /subjects as assigned by the Head Teacher and / or School Administrator
- Teaches basic literacy, numeracy, quantitative and verbal reasoning as appropriate
- Must be computer literate and excellent in word processing
- Establishes foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, geography, technology, history and other social sciences
- Assesses the progress of students under their care through continuous assessments and examinations
- Ensure that students abide by the rules and regulations of the school
- Contributes his/her quota towards the growth and development of the school
- Receives complaints from parents and channel it to the appropriate quarters
- Where applicable, provide guidance and counseling support to students as assigned
- Conducts daily assessment and fill up dossier for assigned class.
- Handles any other duty and position as assigned by the Principal and / or School Administrator.
- Should have a minimum of NCE, B. A, B.Ed., B.Sc. in relevant Arts, Sciences or humanities courses.
- B.A, B.Ed., and B.Sc. and or previous teaching experience would be added advantage.
- Must be disciplined, of good character, passionate about students, fluent in English, ready to mold lives and take up the challenging roles of a growing school in line with the vision of the founder/CEO.
- Must be computer literate and excellent in word processing is An advantage.
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||30th May, 2020.|