Job Title: Client Service Manager
- This job Requires at least five years or more of strong supervisory experience in container terminal operations environment, or similar, related industry.
- A university degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related discipline Advanced computer skills with a sound understanding of modern terminal planning and control systems.
- An in-depth, comprehensive understanding of container terminal operations is required.
- You will Provide leadership and ensure cooperation and support from employees and contractors in all areas of terminal operations to achieve operational objectives of the business using a teamwork approach.
- Fluent in English and local language (where applicable). Knowledge of APM Terminals Operating System..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Client Service Manager ” as the subject of the email.
|Deadline||29th February, 2020.|