JOB TITLE: Client Support Officer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- We are seeking a career minded individual who is highly motivated, and client focused for a full-time position as a Client Support Officer who will be based in our Abuja office, Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will develop broad skills to support personal growth and organisational success within the Foreign Exchange industry for the key operational activities including the implementation of systems and processes.
- You are required to have experience leading teams in fast-paced retail environments.
- The Client Support Officer will be responsible for driving superior customer support to clients through policies, procedures and setting goals.
- You will be up to date on industry products and trends, and train staff accordingly.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer support position, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate to an exceptional standard, acting as a role model and mentor to staff.
- Provide a professional, efficient, accurate and customer orientated service in line with agreed standards and processes.
- Prioritising workload as required and ensuring all calls / visitors are dealt with appropriately to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times via email, phone and live chat.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure timely and accurate requests are dealt with.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries and send daily notifications or confirmation emails to customers.
- Build a strong relationship with clients and team members in order to improve the client experience.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure customers have a satisfactory experience.
- Train new staff on customer service techniques and skills.
- Assist Client Support Coordinators with daily tasks.
- Document filing (including downloading, uploading customer information and documents, or data entering).
- Communicate complex concepts in clear, simple, and understandable terms.
- Ensuring Introducing Brokers group set up is achievedalong with all Partnership tasks.
- Provide assistance with financial transactions together with our Payments team.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure smooth onboarding experience.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Handle existing clients account maintenance requests.
- Guiding clients how to use the trading platforms and company portals.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure timely and accurate requests are dealt with and assist with ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Oversee the Client Support Teams daily responsibilities.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree holder in any discipline. Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business-related.
- Experience in Finance / Banking industries is an advantage.
- Experience working in Customer Support is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and attention to details.
- Being flexible and adaptable is very important.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate on complex issues.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Goodknowledge of Microsoft Office, computer operation and experienced with Excel formulas.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Has capacity to adapt tothechanging market environment and work well under pressure.
- FX and MT4 knowledgeisa big plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours and night shifts.
|Job Category||Support Staff|