Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization is recruiting candidates for a Clinical Service Associate (Pediatrics and Adolescents).
JOB TITLE: Clinical Service Associate (Pediatrics and Adolescents)
JOB LOCATION: Gombe
Job Code: CSU900
- The Incumbent will provide support in developing and managing health programs that maximize development results and impact.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of the senior management group and will assist in the implementation of HIV/AIDS treatment and other health sector programs in Nigeria.
- He/she will provide technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for HIV/AIDS treatment and allied health services that are consistent with national guidelines.
- Incumbent will have strong competences and experience in adolescent and young people care, pediatrics treatment and demonstrable skills to provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, working with organization clinicians and health facility-based site teams to implement care and treatment services especially in adult.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field. Advanced medical degree (MD preferred).
- At least 3 years’ experience with a minimum of two years’ in pediatric HIV/AIDS care.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Experience in clinical management of pediatrics HIV/AIDS cases and fellowship in Pediatrics will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: [email protected]
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||27th May, 2020.|