JOB TITLE: CNC Machinist (Furniture Manufacturing)
JOB LOCATION: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Production of furniture parts using the CNC machine
- Setting up, programming and operating numerical control machine
- Accurate interpretation of technical drawings
- Keeping records of production activities
- Routine maintenance of the CNC machine
- Ensure and maintain quality standard of produced parts
- Assembling of furniture items
- Responsible for keeping the CNC work environment safe
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering (civil, structural, etc).
- 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in a furniture manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- CNC Programming
- Proficiency in the use of Autocad
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel
- Proactive and Result – Oriented
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving, creativity
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Ability to follow set procedures.
Core Working Relationships:
- Technical Team
- Production Team
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 22, 2021
|Job Category||Manufacturing / Production|