Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Commercial Execution Manager
Job Title: Commercial Execution Manager
Location: West Africa Business Unit (based out of Lagos, Nigeria and covering 33 countries)
Job type: Full time
- A career at Coca-Cola West Africa Business Unit is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career — we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
- As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola WABU.
- 10-12 years of relevant Experience
- IT and Automation background experience
- Hands on experience in leading critical work like RTM, RED, CDE, SFE &automation
- University degree
Why Coca Cola WABU/Nigeria
- We have a fantastic work culture – fueled by entrepreneurial, driven and compassionate individuals committed to driving value and impact across the region
- We take pride in our office’s design, aimed at fostering creativity and collaboration
- We believe in your total well-being – social, mental, physical and emotional – supported by other benefits and activities, including an onsite gym and nursing room
- Free coke!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Deadline||11th December, 2019.|