Collection Agent is needed at Altara Credit Limited
Job Title: Collection Agent
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure
- positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Develop reports on overdue account.
- Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent accounts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Post customers’ check and ensure timely credit transfer.
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
- Adhere to collections policies and procedures.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Visit defaulting customers for payment
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in collections / Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to: [email protected] with a copy of their CV using the “Job role and Location” as the subject of the email
- The Position is for residents at Ogbomoso
- Multiple application will be disqualified
Deadline: August 21, 2020
|Job Category||Government Agencies / Public Sector|
|Deadline||21st August, 2020.|