JOB TITLE: Collections Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Collections Manager to provide dedicated specialized functions for optimizing collection strategies, and procedures. to facilitate optimal collections and achieve required targets, reduce bad debt.
- Our Collections Manager should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness.
- You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Optimize collection procedure.
- Optimize collection strategy.
- Deliver accurate collection reporting.
- Facilitate bad debt reduction.
- Enforce collection protocols.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of customers in arrears by proposing strategy adjustments.
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals.
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Develop, review and update our company’s credit policies.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Collections Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Collections methodologies.
- Solid understanding of Core banking functionality and core regulation of credit within Nigeria.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel , SQL).
- Negotiation skills.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|