Job Title: Commercial Due Diligence Advisor
Employment Type: Contract
- An exciting opportunity to join a due diligence team in Lagos in the business and operational performance assessment of our client’s proposed subsidiary. Our client is seeking a financial due diligence expert to bring their energy, passion and expertise to help with assessing its commercial attractiveness in the new industry.
- You will be responsible for thoroughly identifying and evaluating the potential for increased value creation, value drivers and risks inherent in the competitive environment.
- You will conduct an in-depth analysis of the new market and obtain insights for validating the business plan of the firm.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Evaluate the market and competitive position of the firm.
- Identify key market drivers, opportunities, risks, evolving market dynamics and trends
- Critically review and validate the business plan of the firm, identify key downside risks and opportunities for outperformance
- Assess management projections for profitable growth and evaluate the likelihood of achievement
- Evaluate pricing mechanism for different service segments, benchmark pricing, and assess the profitability of each service line
- Identify historical trends in price fluctuations and key drivers
- Assess the size and quality of the firm’s customer base, suggest strategies for deeper market penetration
- Conduct in-depth analysis into customer acquisition costs and referral systems
- Assess the quality of the firm’s client relationship management processes and compare with the leading competitors
- Evaluate the firm’s sales processes and distribution channels, benchmark with industry, suggest strategies for improvement
- Review copies of contracts with distribution partners and conduct interviews with them
- Conduct in-depth interviews with customers and suppliers, identify needs and requirements
- Review copies of contracts with customers and suppliers
- Conduct comprehensive discussions with management and provide a report on key qualitative observations
- Propose competitive business strategies and develop implementation plan .
The necessary professional qualifications / experience we seek:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience at any of the Big Four accounting firms or in leading management consulting firms.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in commercial due diligence engagement is preferable
The relevant skills-set that we require:
- Strong ability to maintain independence and objectivity
- Excellent practice of upholding professional skepticism
- Excellent application of prudence in verifying the correctness of information provided, evaluating management judgments and biases
- Strong experience in market analysis and competitive intelligence gathering
- Excellent experience in formulating competitive business strategies
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong oral or written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, excel and reporting skills
- Excellent critical thinking and syntheses skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format, current (if working presently) and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 19, 2020
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|