Job Title: Commercial Printing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase revenue generation through commercial printing
- Market commercial printing jobs to existing customers and prospects, works with the Head Commercial printing to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Offers technical advice, answers questions, arranges plant visits, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customers’ printing business and contacts clients who are in a position to influence people for commercial printing.
- Assists and presents the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answering any questions or potential problems and communicating any changes or additional delays.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree or HND preferably in Printing Technology, Marketing, Production Management, Business Administration or in any related area such as humanities and Arts with relevant practical experience;
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to estimate job costs, supplies, and related materials and resources; maintaining print
- Ability to market/sell with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Commercial printing and Production;
- Sales oriented and results driven;
- Ability to follow through on a marketing prospect;
|Deadline||21st February, 2020.|