JOB TITLE: Commissioning Manager
- Leads the commissioning process including review of pre-functional checklists, functional testing procedures and actual functional testing
- Performs job inspections to ensure specifications and expectations are met and work is completed in a quality and timely manner
- Participate in factory witness testing, as require
- Identify potential quality problems to assist in developing constructability review reports
- Reviews the shop drawings and submittals to comply with the contract documents
- Learns and actively participates in all aspects of the company’s Beyond zero safety and quality plans and culture of caring by demonstrating commitment to an injury free environment through individual actions and mentoring others.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant Engineering
- 15+ years construction management experience and / or Commissioning management
- Ability to construct a project from start to finish
- Ability to apply fundamentals of the means and methods of construction management to projects
- Proficiency in required construction technology
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Schedule reports from P6.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|