JOB TITLE: Communication Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- An experienced Communication Manager to Support church and ministry leaders in conveying their vision and communications priorities to appropriate audiences.saddled with the responsibility of supervising communications Officers, Cinematographer, graphics designer, motion graphics artist, cinematographer, Video editors, Digital/Social media manager
- Production of high-quality content that engages people and builds brand recognition for the church.
- The Communications Manager will create, organize, plan & implement effective communication messages and strategies in order to convey Harvesters’ vision to the appropriate target audience.
- Responsible for working with our high-profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of events, campaigns and associated projects to ensure that activities meet the church’s objectives.
Requirements and Academic Qualification
- A first Degree in Arts, Creative /Mass communication/Advertising or any other related field.
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Experienced with content management systems, tracking mechanisms and analytics software.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ work experience in running an analytical, driven and innovative marketing strategy in a managerial role
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- God knowledge of communications trends and must be current on creative communications and technological innovations and look for opportunities to use this information to communicate effectively.
- Programme/event management review.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- corporate communications competency.
- Strategic thinker, analytical thinking abilities, project management, media relations & management.
- People management and leadership skill.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 9, 2021