IPAS Nigeria is recruiting candidates for a Community Access Intern.
JOB TITLE: Community Access Intern
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- Provide both technical and administrative support to Community Access unit, this include but not limited to providing, logistical support for internal and external activities and meetings.
- Contribute to the adaption of training materials, IEC materials, and workshop presentation as well.
- Contribute in tracking and analysis of community access results and summary for sharing across units.
- Contribute to conducting peer review and compilation of success stories for proper documentation of activates.
- Contribute to the development of strategies at the community level to support women’s ability to exercise their sexual and reproductive rights.
- Collate and harmonize community access reports upload to database
- Support in developing of program implementation plan including budget.
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- An entry level professional with a degree in social sciences and an understanding of gender and women development issues.
- Understanding of basic social media and digital marketing skills will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Creative writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants Must indicate the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|