WorkCity Africa Limited is recruiting candidates for a Community Associate.
JOB TITLE: Community Associate
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- A Community Associate is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the ‘face’ of WorkCity
Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Drive growth and promotion of WorkCity-provided service offerings
- Take direction from the Community Manager and Community Lead to support the Community Team as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting / Point of Contact
- Be the first and last point of contact for your assigned space
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and check-in member guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Manage WorkCity Member check-ins and check-outs
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer ‘walk-up’ member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||10th August, 2020.|