Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) is needed at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
JOB TITLE: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- We are looking for an experienced individual with passion, drive and high professional standards of care, working under supervision in assisting with care needs as required.
- Operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Receives, records, and stores medications coming into the pharmacy.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications from a recognised Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Must have worked in a community pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Strong healthcare knowledge.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- NB: Candidates should be resident within Ajegunle and Mile 2 axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||1st June, 2020.|