Rehoboth Hospital is recruiting candidates for a Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW).
JOB TITLE: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- CHEW certificate and duly registered with the Community Health Practitioners’ Registration Board
- 2-5 years post-qualification experience
- Prior experience working in private hospital setting
- Smart and proactive in decision-making participation for optimal patient management outcome
- Decent client relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable about electronic medical records (EMR); preferably has prior experience with any EMR software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using their “Name and Job Title” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||19th June, 2020.|