Job Title: Community Mobilization Officer – GL08
Job Code: PGRD44
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
- The services of talented graduates and young professionals are required to fill critical vacant position in the Public Service Departments and Agencies, support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- Candidate must possess a University degree in Political Science, International Affairs or other related Social Sciences field is preferred.
- Candidate must also possess a minimum of 3 years’ of general work experience with at least two years on community mobilization and social issues at the grassroots level related experience is required.
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above. A minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage. Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidate will work in a Public Service Department or Agency that offers a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Agency or Department they are assigned
- Candidate applying for this job must have graduated on or after January 1, 2011 and must not have been more than 35 years of age by December 31, 2020.
- Make sure you fill in all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) on the application page are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
Deadline: March 19, 2021
|Job Category||Government Agencies / Public Sector|