Job Title: Community Trading Manager
Reports To: Executive Director, Corporate Services.
- Capture commodity price information and produce price assessments
- Develop and expand coverage of aligned commodities
- Develop, expand and maintain sources and contacts relevant to the market area of coverage
- Establish, maintain, and grow customer relationships by engaging customers and learning about their businesses, including their marketing strategy, hedging needs, and the value we can bring to their operations by way of market knowledge and products that best fit their business.
- Experience in Commodity Trading
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Agric Economics, Marketing or other related fields; Masters degree preferred
- Broad knowledge in a financial or agricultural field
- Experience: 3 plus years’ experience preferred in a grain merchandising role or 5 years in a similar type of role in purchasing or trading.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills; ability to present in a large group setting
Deadline: August 31, 2020
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||31st August, 2020.|