Consular Officer is needed at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – 2 Openings
JOB TITLE: Consular Officer
LOCATION: Abuja, Nigeria
Grade: P3 / P4
Department: General Administration And Conference
Directorate: Conference And Protocol
Line Supervisor: Principal Protocol Officer
Slot: 2 Openings
- Under the supervision of the Principal Officer Protocol, the incumbent will provide day-to-day protocol support services with issuing visas, resident permits resolving challenges and ensuring the smooth delivery of services whilst providing needed support to the Principal Protocol Officer.
Academic Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Social sciences from a recognised University;
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in protocol, travels, tourism, hospitality or any related area;
- knowledge of accepted norms, rules and customs of international diplomatic protocols, including practices developed within ECOWAS system or similar international organisations;
- knowledge of diplomatic and travel services in a governmental or international organisation including experience in developing constructive working relationships with host governments;
- Proven experience in the organisation of international conferences/events;
- knowledge of accepted norms, rules and customs of international travel logistics, including practices developed within international organisations;
- knowledge of the airline industry, travel planning in a governmental or international organisation including experience in developing constructive working relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the Application Form below, fill it out correctly; attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Motivation Letter and send to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to download Application Form (Ms Word)
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||13th September, 2020.|