JOB TITLE: Consultant General Surgeon
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Surgery
- This role is responsible for providing care for all surgical cases.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Care and Management of Surgical Cases.
- Care of surgical inpatients.
- Development and compliance with clinical practice guidelines.
- Conduct ward rounds and specialist’s outpatient clinics.
- Case Reporting.
- Other duties as required by the department.
- MBBS or its equivalent.
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College in General Surgery or its equivalent.
- Valid medical practicing license.
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy).
- Basic and Advanced Life Support Skills.
- Surgical Skills.
- Teaching, Support and Supervisory Skills (for Medical Officers and Nurses).
- Service oriented, courteous, team player.
- Ability to multitask with a high level of discipline and loyalty.
- Problem solving and leadership potentials.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|