Consultant Nephrologist needed at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited.
JOB TITLE: Consultant Nephrologist
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- The Nephrologist who reports to the Executive Director / Head of Medicine is responsible for the management of general medical patients and specifically renal disorders
- Set up and runs the dialysis services. The incumbent may also help in interventional nephrology; perform transplant procedures for patients or assist a surgeon in performing the transplant surgery as required.
- Evaluating and managing renal disorders
- Referring patients to surgeons as appropriate
- Evaluating and managing general medical cases.
- Recommending and administering dialysis services as required
- Run clinics, manage emergency and admitted patients
- Administrative and audit duties
- Research and education/training
- Pursue ongoing and continuing education to stay on top of the latest research findings
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) registered with MDCN with a valid practicing license.
- Fellow of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College of Physician or its equivalent with sub-specialization in Nephrology.
- Years of experience practicing as a Nephrologist.
- Extensive knowledge of modern nephrology practices and technology
- Great counseling and listening skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Outstanding practical and diagnostic skills.
- Great team work spirit, management and leadership skills.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- The employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 20, 2020
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|