JOB TITLE: Consultant Surgeon
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring various clinical staff to work as Consultants and will be in charge of managing patients in the hospital.
- This position requires a strong-willed individual with a positive work attitude. You must be a leader who is also self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
- He/she must be knowledgeable in his/her field and understand both the administrative and the clinical aspects of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre-and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS / MBChB Degree.
- Candidates must either be a Fellow of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or a Fellow of the West African College of Physicians.
- Applicants listed in the above positions must have at least 1 year of practicing experience as a Consultant in their various fields.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|