Myrtle Management Consultants Limited is recruiting candidates for a Copy and Content Strategist.
JOB TITLE: Copy and Content Strategist
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- As a Copy and Content Strategist, your role helps our clients’ team deliver on this promise through content creation.
- Your goal will be to conceptualize and create great digital content that resonates with the audiences of our clients’ brands in a way that causes them to take desired actions.
- Develop and define the content strategy for brands.
- Write, edit and produce content for web, social media and other digital platforms.
- Collaborate with other team members and 3rd party suppliers to ensure timely execution of content programs.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Developing high-quality creative content, including but not limited to, copy, event content, advert content, website and social media content; on time and on budget.
- Working with digital marketing in general and social media specifically to increase organic and paid reach and awareness and align with project objectives.
- Working together with internal design, production and project management, and, talent departments to ensure deliverables for proposals.
- Compiling materials for post-project case studies and use as new business collateral.
- Keeping up to date with new trends, latest and future industry software and tools and the most appropriate techniques for the needs of the company
- Other duties as always required to deliver and maintain a world-class service.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of the media, marketing and creative industries or agencies in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media, Marketing or Mass Communication.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competent Internet, email and Google applications user.
- Minimum of three years of experience working on experiential marketing/communication campaigns with a high level of proficiency in writing.
- Strong communicator – verbal and written; an excellent writer with a background in marketing.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge trends and consumer audiences.
- Experienced in working directly with clients.
- Adaptable to a changing environment; able to maintain tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- An outstanding team player and self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage own time and priorities work to ensure deadlines are met and target achieved and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and always demonstrate tact and diplomacy.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail always.
- Able to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner and approach.
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|
|Deadline||7th May, 2020.|