Job Title: Copy Writer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines..
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications.
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent portfolio of work.
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 30, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|