Cost Engineer Estimator is needed at an Oil & Gas Company – Lonadek Nigeria Limited
JOB TITLE: Cost Engineer Estimator
- Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is looking for a Cost Engineer/Estimator who will be accountable for complete estimating life‐cycle of some of our projects such as request for quotation (RFQ) to quote. He or she will also be responsible for sales, and will prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
- The preferred candidates should be able to analyse the requirements and specification of a project and determine the cost involved to launch such a project. Ultimately, the role involves coordination, directing and lead estimating efforts to ensure optimum costing and coordination of projects and programs to ensure the Company meets customer expectations and manufacturing requirements.
- BSc degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Cost Engineer/Estimator or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||24th July, 2020.|